contact us

  • gulpzine@hotmail.co.uk

Friday 24 October 2008

VITRA DESIGN

I previously wrote about contemporary furniture extrodinaires 'Vitra', but my love for their furniture was taken to a whole new level when i came face to face with their pieces. I recently visited the Yorkshire Sculpture Park, and with this is probably one of the best gallery stores i have ever come across. Apart from stocking in japanese books and souveniers, they also sold Vitra Furniture. Gallery stores & Contemporary Furniture at its best. Needless to say i took the liberty of taking a few photos of some of my favourite pieces.
One of my favourite pieces had to be the Jasper Morrison Vitra edition cork stool. Not only is it light and extremely durable, but also has a nice soft feel to it. Well worth the treck through the countryside.






Check out more Vitra online (click here)

Mac