contact us

  • gulpzine@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 2 October 2008

Karl Lagerfeld new bag line launching in spring 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Karl Lagerfeld has a new line of handbags for spring / summer 2009. The collection took a year to develop, and Lagerfeld approved each of the 42 designs.

The collection includes several laptop cases, which is a surprise since Lagerfeld has said in the past even he doesn’t know how to use a computer: “I don’t use a computer; I do research with my brain. And if I want or need to — I get people to do it for me”. Although Lagerfeld has an iPod, he is known for being a technophobe, but now he seems to be prepared to jump into unknown territory.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


According to some reports, this collection is “inspired by the designer’s passion for modern architecture and photography, and especially by his spirited lifestyle and iconic personality”.

Each item will cost between $600 and $3000.

Lego